We design and facilitate a variety of sessions and workshops related to:
Leadership Development – topics may be taught as one:of to address specific team needs or to develop integrated leadership development programs.
- Sample topics include:
- Emotional Intelligence
- Coaching for Leaders
- Adaptive Leadership / Leadership Styles
- Managing Conflict
- Performing of Self and Team to get Results
- Hiring for Behavioural Fit – Right vs. Best
- Strategic Influcence
- Aligning Passion with your Work
- Type Preference using TypeCoach
Team Effectiveness / Team Building
- Sample topics include:
- TypeCoach / MBTi – how we are different not difficult
- Personality – comparision of indiviual traits and impact on team communications and effectiveness
- Trust in teams; being courageous
- Feedback and feedforward to increase transparency in communications
- Emotional Intellligence – how our behaviour impacts team performance
Operational / Strategic planning
- faciltiation of planning sessions, typically includes some team building
- Samples include: emotional intelligence; effective communications; feedback and feedforward, ego development
Workshops can be designed as a one-off or can be combined to create a custom leadership development program. For instance a foundational level program could include Emotional Intelligence, Coaching, Conflict, Performance and Hiring with a group project as the final module.
- One-day workshops range from $4,800-10,000
- Half-day workshops range from $2,500 – $6,000
- Typical program costs range from $3,000pp to $10,000pp
- Client provides facilities and AV
- Materials, handouts, assessments, GST additional
Range differences depend on modules selected, customization, # of participants, non-profit/public sector status and client relationships.
“Cheryl did a great job of leading our Culture Change initiative. She kept us focused on a course of discovery and practical implementation that had a very positive impact on the staff and the business. Cheryl also provided one:one coaching sessions with the leadership team to ensure that the culture changes became sustainable, successful and part of our long-term business strategy. A year later, we are a different and far better company.”
“I have known Cheryl for over ten years, in a variety of ways: she has engaged me as a consultant, we have worked together as consultants for shared clients, we have referred clients to one another and, most recently, I have engaged her as a consultant to my organization. I can recommend Cheryl for several important reasons. She has an uncanny ability to identify the important from the ‘not so’. She helps clients understand what is important versus what is urgent. She can help a team to understand its dynamics and how it can improve. She helps leaders see the priorities they need to address, in what way and in what order. She is a coach, a listener, a reflector, a colleague and an advisor – quite a powerful package! If you are looking for someone to help you better understand yourself, your organization, your team and, most importantly, how to better drive its mission, then I highly recommend Cheryl to you.”
Cheryl’s executive coaching offered me inspiration, guidance, and self relfection – … Through her passionate and professional guidace she helped me recognize the power from within and her leadership has impacted my professional and personal life in a very positive and meaningful way…
Cheryl is a fantastic coach. She’s kind, skillful, inspiring and encouraging. I first had the pleasure of meeting Cheryl when she generously shared her knowledge and superb skills with the Association of Fundraising Professionals group of mentors and apprenticdes. When I felt I could benefit individually from coaching, I immediately turned to Cheryl. She helped me see my path and strengths more clearly.